Sho Chiku Bai Junmai Daiginjo
Sho Chiku Bai Junmai Daiginjo
Are you an adventurous eater and drinker? Beginning your meal with a delicious appetizer is a great start, but to get the best dining experience, you also want a beverage that can complement your food. Junmai Daiginjo is the choice for you.
This Junmai DaiGinjo is exceptionally smooth and well-balanced with a bright ginjo bouquet, rich fruity taste and an elegant finish. When served chilled, it has a fragrant nose with complex, fruity aromas and flavors of honeydew melon, cantaloupe, watermelon, Asian pear, and banana. Pale gold and bright in the glass, it is full-bodied in the mouth with a fine, silky texture, and a lasting, lightly juicy finish with building savoriness. This is the first junmai daiginjo sake produced with 100% American-harvested Yamadanishiki (sake specific) rice.
This handcrafted junmai daiginjo was born as the 30th Anniversary Commemorative product of Takara Sake USA Inc. in 2013. Against sake from Japan and around the world, this American-brewed junmai daiginjo consistently ranks in the top of its class.
We are the number one sake store in America. We know you'll enjoy exploring a new culture and experiencing fresh tastes when you pour a cold glass of our Sho Chiku Bai sake Junmai Daiginjo.
What Is Sake?
Sake is a Japanese rice wine created through the fermenting of rice. Unlike other wines, sake should be consumed young and enjoyed within a few days of opening, because we do not rely on artificial preservatives.
Our Junmai Daiginjo sake is made from pure rice — we use water, koji mold spore and yeast to ferment it. The taste makes a perfect complement to soft cheese as well as seafood. You'll want to keep several bottles of Sho Chiku Bai Junmai Daiginjo on hand so that you don't run out at your next party.
Why Buy Our SHO CHIKU BAI Junmai Daiginjo, 720ml?
We make the best handcrafted Junmai Daiginjo, but don't just take our word for it. Trust the many customers who choose Takara Sake USA Inc. for everyday and special occasions. Our sake is:
- Handcrafted: From washing each rice grain to carefully cultivating koji rice, the entire process of brewing our Sho Chiku Bai Junmai Daiginjo is done by hands of our toji team.
- Limited Quantity: Our Sho Chiku Bai Junmai Daiginjo is brewed in a small batch, therefore it is not widely available via our regular distribution routes. Visit us at tasting room in Berkeley, CA or purchase today from our on-line store.
- Compatible with special diets: Like our all junmai sake, it's kosher certified, no sulfites, and gluten-free.
- Made with fresh, natural ingredients: We don't alter local waters or employ preservatives, and our rice comes from the local, fertile Sacramento Valley.
- Known for its high quality: We've been making outstanding sake since 1983, and we understand how to brew and create the best flavors and taste.
- Backed by great customer service: We can assist you with any questions about our products.
When you're in the mood for a little bit of extra enjoyment, pick Junmai Daiginjo. It can turn dinner into something special any night of the week. Buy a bottle today.
Rice Polishing Ratio: 45%
Add new comment