Serves 10 Hors d'ouevre or 4 main dish
|1 1/2 to 2 lbs.||boneless beef (sirloin-Have your butcher slice the meat into 1/8” slices, 3” wide, 4” long.)|
|1 1/2 Tbsp.||vegetable oil|
|2 bunches||green onions|
|1/4 cup.||Takara Mirin|
|1/4 cup||soy sauce|
1. Mix the marinade ingredients and set aside.
2. Cut onion, carrot, zucchini into 3” lengths, blanch carrots and zucchini in boiling water for 1 minute, drain.
3. Julienne onion, carrots and zucchini in 1/4” strips.
4. Place several strips of each in the center of the meat slices. Roll up the meat and secure with a toothpick.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet and lightly brown the meat rolls.
6. Add marinade and continue cooking until the meat is well glazed.
7. Remove toothpick and slice the meat rolls in half.