Makes 4 to 6 burgers
|1 lbs.||ground meat|
|1/2 cup||minced onion|
|4 Tbsp.||Teriyaki sauce (see above for recipe)|
- In a bowl, mix ground meat and onion together with hands.
- Sprinkle a little salt & pepper, mix well.
- Make meat patty.
- Lightly oil frying pan and heat meat both sides, until no longer pink in the middle.
- Turn off heat, pour Teriyaki sauce over meat.
- Serve in a hamburger bun with lettuce, tomato and cheese, as desired.
(OPTIONAL: You may use less meat and substitute with tofu. Just mix tofu with meat and onion. Drain as much water as possible from tofu prior to using.)