|1||chicken, cut in quarters|
|1/2 cup||Takara Mirin|
|1/2 cup||soy sauce|
|1/4 cup||Sho Chiku Bai Sake|
|1” piece||fresh ginger, grated|
- Mix the marinade ingredients.
- Marinate chicken for at least _ hour.
- Take out chicken from marinade. Reserve marinade for basting.
- Bake chicken in the oven at 400° or grill over a charcoal fire, for 30 - 40 minutes, until cooked.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the reserved marinade until it slightly thickens.
- After the chicken is cooked, brush it with marinade for a beautiful glazed finish.
(OPTIONAL: Substitute chicken with beef or pork.)