|2 pc||boneless chicken thigh|
|1/2 Tbsp||olive oil|
|1 Tbsp||Sho Chiku Bai Sake|
|3 Tbsp||soy sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Takara Mirin|
Salad: any green salad will work, including cucumbers, onions, red bell peppers, etc.
- Using a fork, pierce chicken a few times.
- In a skillet, heat oil on medium heat, brown chicken both sides, skin side first.
- Cover with foil, heat until chicken is almost done.
- Remove excess oil. Add sake, soy sauce then Takara Mirin.
- Cook in low heat until chicken is done. Reserve marinade.
- Thinly slice chicken and place on top of your favorite salad.
- Pour marinade top of chicken, as you desire.
(OPTIONAL: Substitute chicken or beef strips)