|4 pc||salmon fillet or steak|
|2 Tbsp||Takara Mirin|
|2 Tbsp||Sho Chiku Bai sake|
|2 Tbsp.||soy sauce|
- Wash salmon quickly with water, then pat dry with paper towel.
- Lightly sprinkle salt & pepper on salmon.
- Put flour in a shallow bowl, flour each piece of salmon thoroughly. Remove excess flour.
- In a frying pan, heat oil in medium heat and brown salmon, both sides.
- Mix together Takara Mirin, sake sugar and soy sauce.
- When salmon is done, add sauce. Quickly turn heat to medium high, shake pan gently to avoid burning, until sauce thickens.
(If you already have Teriyaki sauce made, you may use about 5 Tbsp. to pour over salmon.)
- Goes well with steamed vegetables on the side.