What makes Takara Mirin such an essentail ingredient for cooking is its unique combination of three key components - alcohol, amino acids, and sugar - and their synergetic effects in cooking. Takara Mirin is made with premium sake, rich in natural amino acids, containing alcohol and additional natural sweetners.
Takara Mirin effects may include but are not limited to:
- Enhances flavors and umami.
- Improves penetration of flavors.
- Adds delicate sweetness.
- Maintains natural texture.
- Boosts apperarance and glaze.
- Controls unwanted smell.
Takara has been making mirin for over 170 years and is known as #1 mirin brand in Japan.
Ingredients: sake*, corn syrup, dextrose, and water. *sake brewed with Calrose rice from the Sacramento Valley, koji, yeast and water.
* No high fructose corn syrup is used in TAKARA MIRIN.